We would like to kindly ask authors to submit their paper one more time, since we had issues with our submission system!
The purpose of the “Industry of Things and Future Technologies” conference is to introduce and determine the new and next level technologies that will drive Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things forward which aims to revolutionize the future industrial developments. The goal of the conference is also to enable intelligent industrial innovations towards, but not limited to – expand business models, smarter key technologies, new approaches to data analysis, rethink strategic planning, develop new opportunities, and identify challenges and its solutions. This could encapsulate the future of Europe which could take this as an opportunity to lead the world into the new kind of digital transformation of industry.
1 Topic Scope – Technology
- Reponsibility in IT business
- Ambient Systems
- Context-aware Systems and Applications
- Creative Technologies
- Intelligent transport systems
- Global competitiveness of automotive supply chain management
- Advances in Robotics and machine vision as a key success factor in creative companies
- The impact of complexity reduction on the performance and sustainability of manufacturing
- The role of the human factor in the performance and sustainability of manufacturing
- Methodologies and tools for the reduction of complexity in manufacturing. The case of the automotive Industry
- Challenges of IoT to Cybersecurity
- Engineering secure IoT systems
IoT impact on Critical Infrastructures
2 Topic Scope – Internet
- Future Internet
- Internet of Things
- Security and Safety
- Smart Cities
- Creative Cities
3 Topic Scope – Innovations
- Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- Social networks (social marketing) and Innovation in social areas
- New Perspectives in Transport Innovation
- Green Vehicles
- Fast track for Transport innovation
- Socio-economic and behavioural research for policy making
- Novel trends in Production Devices and Systems
- The use of soft-computing techniques in the field of Logistics and Production systems
- The use of simulation techniques as a competitive edge/advantage in Manufacturing and service companies
- Simulation and mathematical methods for the development of intelligent transport systems
- Gender diversity and innovation as growing imperative in European Enterprises
4 Topic Scope – Mobility
- Mobility within Danube Strategy
- Smart mobility
- Mobility and its consequences on health and well being
- Urban mobility
- Congestion-free and sustainable mobility
The IoT offers advanced connectivity of devices, systems, and services that goes beyond machine-to-machine communications and covers a variety of domains and applications. The interconnection of embedded devices is expected in many fields including Mobility and Intelligent Transport. In the light of the latest knowledge and scientific projects findings the authors present actual R&D trends in the given field. New ideas, cutting-edge innovations and technologies for mobility agenda are needed together with a multidisciplinary perspective approach.
- Regular Papers should be up to 8 pages in length. Short papers up to 4 pages in lenght.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
Please find here guidlines on how to SUBMIT your paper