Authors can now submit their camera ready version
Full, peer reviewed, articles will be submitted for inclusion to the EAI/Springer book series (EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing)
. Accepted and reviewed authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart City.
Authors can use either Latex or Word to format their chapters.
Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select EAI Industry of Things and Future Technologies Conference
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 8 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the formatting guidelines
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
The submission process has following steps. Once you have completed the first two, your paper will be registered as a draft submission, so you can leave the draft version saved on e-Scripts and complete it later.
The steps are as follows:
1. Select a journal or special issue (EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart City)
2. Next, select paper type and enter the title and abstract of your paper, and select an appropriate number of keywords from the list provided.
(The keywords will not appear on your paper, but are used to help e-Scripts select an appropriate Handling Editor and reviewers. Be sure to select an appropriate number of keywords as instructed on the page (most journals require at least 3)
3. Enter the names and basic contact details of all authors of the paper besides yourself
4. To upload a copy of your manuscript, please first check the box to confirm that it conforms to e-Scripts' submissions policy.
Select a file using the Choose file button, and then click Upload to upload the file.
5. Finally, review the details of your submission one last time to ensure that all is correct. You can check both the cover letter and the manuscript. If all is as desired, click Submit to finalize the submission
For detailed instructions, please click here