The goal of the Mobility and Smart Cities international conference is to provide a platform for cross-fertilization of ideas and to present cutting edge innovations and technologies for sustainable solutions to the mobility agenda. The process will be driven by fostering the participation of different stakeholders in Europe and around the world. To empower the triple helix of university research, industry and government, with innovative opportunities oriented on smart growth with ICT support.
- Smart mobility
- Social innovation: Social networks (social marketing) and Innovation in social areas
- Mobility and its consequences on health and well being
- New Perspectives in Transport Innovation
- Urban mobility
- Intelligent transport systems
- Green vehicles
- Fast track for transport innovation
- Smart cities
- Creative cities
- Socio-economic and behavioural research for policy making
- Global competitiveness of automotive supply chain management
- Congestion-free and sustainable mobility
- Novel trends in Production Devices and Systems
- The use of soft-computing techniques in the field of Logistics and Production systems
- The use of simulation techniques as a competitive edge/advantage in Manufacturing and service companies
- Simulation and mathematical methods for the development of intelligent transport systems
- Advances in Robotics and machine vision as a key success factor in creative companies
- Gender diversity and innovation as growing imperative in European Enterprises
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Best papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
- Regular Papers should be up to 6 pages in length. Short papers up to 4 pages in lenght.Complete formatting and submission instructions are available here.
- Submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least three expert reviewers.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
- Full Paper Submission deadline
15 June 201531 July 2015
- Notification deadline
- 3 September 2015
- Camera-ready deadline
- 15 September 2015
- Start of Conference
- 26 October 2015
- End of Conference
- 27 October 2015